Dark Matter Chocolate is run by our three party members.
- Class: Sorcerer
- Profession: President
- Alignment: Perpendicular
- Hobbies: Reading science fiction, wizardry (coding), and board games
- Background: Paul went to wizarding school (MIT) to study magic (software engineering) but somehow managed to joint the Assassin's Guild, ran the MIT Science Fiction Library, and fed people chocolate at the Lab for Chocolate Science instead.
- Personality Traits: Nerd, introvert
- Weakness: Mint chocolate
- Class: Bard, College of Lore
- Profession: Jack-of-all-trades, knower of random useful facts
- Alignment: Neutral/Chaotic Good
- Hobbies: Sailing, singing, video games, and petting cats
- Background: Krue attended wizarding school (MIT) to study psychometry (archaeology), where they joined the elusive Assassins’ Guild and served as an officer of the Laboratory for Chocolate Science. They went on to earn master's degrees in both boats and maps, before returning to chocolatier-ing in a more professional capacity.
- Personality traits: Nerd, easily distracted by shiny things
- Weakness: Toffee Toffee Toffee
- Class: Dual class Bard/Wizard. Unless they're secretly a Rogue and just fooling you all.
- Hobbies: Making all the things! (Would you like books? Costumes? Games? 9-foot-long stuffed dragons? Something else, perhaps?) They are also fond of reading, video games, and roleplaying.
- Background: Ariel fooled the wizarding school (MIT) into admitting them by pretending to study computing, and then proceeded to get an excellent education in chocolate and mischief-making. In the process, they founded the MIT Laboratory for Chocolate Science, which then became a chocolate hobby, which turned into chocolate gifts, and the next thing they knew they had a chocolate business. Oops. They are now strictly forbidden from accidentally creating any more businesses, despite their best efforts. Between hobbies and chocolate, they have a day job being a helpful trickster who occasionally manages to come up with good advice. Personality Traits: Friendly. Geeky. Constitutionally incapable of not spawning new ideas at the drop of a hat.
- Weakness: Milk Lancaster. (It's milk chocolate, and yet I still can't stop eating it. My taste-buds have betrayed me!)